How to find the perfect mattress?
Searching for the perfect mattress?
When it comes to the perfect mattress, there is nothing is quite like it. After a long hard day at work, sinking into a comfortable bed can be the ultimate in relaxation.
Unfortunately, mattresses don’t last forever and it’s not always easy to know when the right time is to change them. Apart from a few tell-tale signs below;
- Waking up in pain in neck, shoulders and back? Chances are your mattress is no longer supporting your body while you sleep. Over time mattresses lose their ability to support the body as well, pain can often be a sign that you are on the wrong comfort level with your mattress.
- The average life-span of a mattress is around 8 to 10 years, however, this varies according to different manufacturers and how people sleep. The important thing to note is your mattress won’t last forever.
- As you get older the firmness of your mattress may need to change to combat pain and pressure points.
These are just a few of the signs you may incur if you have any queries our team are here to help and advise.
Choosing the perfect mattress
Below are a few tips on how to find the perfect mattress;
- Firstly always try before you buy, ideally go into a showroom and lie down on the different mattresses to see how they feel.
- Consider your preferences, if you are unsure on the varying firmness levels, ask for help.
- For people with back pain, mattresses which offer orthopaedic qualities will be a better option. Good quality, supportive mattresses will also help support painful joints which you may suffer from during the night. In turn, meaning less tossing and turning.
We offer a wide range of mattresses at our bedding shop in Newcastle. Why not call in and speak to our knowledgeable staff about the right mattress to suit your own individual requirements.
For your information, we have a good range of mattresses on our website, to see our full range please call into our bedding shop on Newbridge Street, Newcastle.
Keep informed of all our latest news
Finally, if you want to keep up with all our latest news please join our Facebook Page.